Woman Dreams She Swallowed Her Engagement Ring, She Actually Did

HOW?!

In California, Jenna Evans was having a nightmare that required her to swallow her engagement ring in order to keep it safe.

When she woke up, her ring wasn’t on her finger.

She had a gut instinct something bad had happened.

X-rays confirmed she swallowed the ring, and she had to have surgery to remove it so that the ring didn’t harm her digestive tract.

Jenna hasn’t been wearing the ring at night anymore.

Read more via bbc.com.


Current track

Title

Artist