General Contest Rules
1. Must be 18 years old or older to win and a North Carolina resident.
2. Employees of Star 92.9 FM or its parent company Curtis Media Group or respective affiliates, client sponsors and their respective families are ineligible to win.
3. All prizes must be picked up from Curtis Media Group’s Raleigh Office (3012 Highwoods Blvd, Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27604) during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm.
4. Winner must provide photo identification to claim their prize.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by Star 92.9 FM.
6. All prizes are awarded “as is.” No change or conversion of prize for cash will be permitted.
7. Date and time of promotion can change at anytime due to the discretion of the general manager and or promotions department.
8. All decisions by Star 92.9 FM Management are final.
9. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
10. If winner request for prize to be mailed, station does not maintain liability for damaged or lost prizes.
11. Prizes will be forfeited or reassigned if not claimed within 30 days from date of winning.
12. In consideration of our station allowing individuals to participate in competitions, contestants release station and associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for damages or injuries incurred while participation in any station radio contest or promotion.
13. All contestants give station radio exclusive right to use their name and /or any other likeness for promotional purposes.
14. Winners will only be allowed to win once every 30 days from Star 92.9 FM.
15. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for Star 92.9 FM to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests as well as forfeiture of any prizes won by fraudulent means.
Good luck from Star 92.9 FM!